100% of the show’s proceeds go to
The OhioHealth Foundation
To support patients and their families through the OhioHealth
Arthur G.H. Bing, MD, Cancer Center at OhioHealth in Columbus, Ohio.
2020 Horse Show Patterns (TBA)
Judges’ Decisions are FINAL!
PAC & MVHSA & NSBA APPROVED SHOW
NO REFUNDS !!
ALL SCRATCHES CONSIDERED DONATIONS
Negative Coggins must be available for all horses.
Negative Coggins required for all out-of-state horses.
Judge’s Information (TBA in the next Show Bill)
- Friday Sept. 25 – Judge:
- Saturday Sept. 26 – Judges:
- American Equipment Services Fall Classic Judges:
- Sunday Sept. 27 – Judge:
- Payment must be made at the time stalls are reserved
- Stalls – $100 w/e by 9/11 OR $125 w/e at the gate
- NO TIE OUTS!!
- Early Arrival fee – $25 per stall/per day
- For Reservations or questions call Chip at 740-572-7785
- No arrivals before NOON on Thursday.
- Shavings – $8.50/bale Prepaid OR $9 at Show
- Shavings must be purchased from Champions Center – NO OUTSIDE BEDDING
- Layover fee – Please Contact Champions Center (937)324-4353 to arrange
- Office fee per horse – $10 per horse
- To reserve stalls/shavings – Call Chip Jackson at 740-572-7785 or
- Click on the link below to mail in your reservations
Golf Cart Rentals
- To Be Announced
- Camping $30/night Electric or Water & Electric First Come – First Served
- Vendor’s: Non-Food Vendors $200 w/e Contact Chip at 740.572.7785
- Indoor Vendor spots available
- Hampton Inn 101 W. Leffel Lane Springfield OH 45505 (937) 325-8480
## Ask for the special TETWPHS Rates ##