2020 Show Bill
100% of the show’s proceeds go to
The OhioHealth Foundation
To support patients and their families through the OhioHealth
Arthur G.H. Bing, MD, Cancer Center at OhioHealth in Columbus, Ohio.
2020 Horse Show Patterns
Judges’ Decisions are FINAL!
PAC & MVHSA & NSBA APPROVED SHOW
NO REFUNDS !!
ALL SCRATCHES CONSIDERED DONATIONS
Negative Coggins must be available for all horses.
Negative Coggins required for all out-of-state horses.
- Friday Sept. 25 – Judge:
- Saturday Sept. 26 – Judges:
- AgPro Fall Classic Judges:
- Sunday Sept. 27 – Judge:
- All horses must have a stall. No tie-outs except for contest horses at $20/horse.
- Single & Block Stalling Available (Thurs, Fri & Sat Nights)
- Payment must be made at the time stalls are reserved
- Stalls are $85 w/e by 9/6 OR $95 w/e at the gate
- Early Arrival fee $15 per stall/per day
- For Reservations or questions call Chip at 740-572-7785
- No arrivals before NOON on Thursday.
- Shavings are NOT provided. Shavings $8.00/bale on PAID pre-order or $8.50 at show, or BYO Bale, NO STRAW !
- Layover fee, Please contact World Equestrian Center Management
- $7.00 office fee per horse
- To reserve stalls, click on the link below.
Golf Cart Rentals
- The Golf Car Company of Plain City is coming to the show and will be there Thursday Sept. 13, 2019. They will have a representative onsite Thursday and Friday for cart rentals. If you need a cart for the weekend click on the link below to reserve your cart now and have it ready when you arrive !! Golf Car Company or call 1-800.940.8068 to reserve yours.
- Camper hook-up (water & electric) $95 w/e First Come – First Served
- Vendor’s: Non-Food Vendors $200 w/e Contact Chip at 740.572.7785
- Indoor Vendor spots available
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 937.382.4400 www.wilmingtonsuites.hamptoninn.com
- Holiday Inn Express – 937.382.5858 www.hiexpress.com/ex-Wilmington
## Ask for the special TETWPHS Rates ##