2020 Show Bill
100% of the show’s proceeds go to
The OhioHealth Foundation
To support patients and their families through the OhioHealth
Arthur G.H. Bing, MD, Cancer Center at OhioHealth in Columbus, Ohio.
2020 Horse Show Patterns
Judges’ Decisions are FINAL!
PAC & MVHSA & NSBA APPROVED SHOW
NO REFUNDS !!
ALL SCRATCHES CONSIDERED DONATIONS
Negative Coggins must be available for all horses.
Negative Coggins required for all out-of-state horses.
- Friday Sept. 25 – Judge:
- Saturday Sept. 26 – Judges:
- AgPro Fall Classic Judges:
- Sunday Sept. 27 – Judge:
- Payment must be made at the time stalls are reserved
- Stalls (To Be Announced)
- Early Arrival fee (TBA)
- For Reservations or questions call Chip at 740-572-7785
- No arrivals before NOON on Thursday.
- Shavings (TBA)
- Layover fee (TBA)
- Office fee per horse (TBA)
- To reserve stalls (TBA)
Stall Reservation / Versatility Classic Form
Golf Cart Rentals
- To Be Announced
- Camping (TBA) First Come – First Served
- Vendor’s: Non-Food Vendors $200 w/e Contact Chip at 740.572.7785
- Indoor Vendor spots available
## Ask for the special TETWPHS Rates ##