100% of the show’s proceeds go to
The OhioHealth Cancer Care
To support patients and their families through the OhioHealth
Arthur G.H. Bing, MD, Cancer Center at OhioHealth in Columbus, Ohio.
2021 Horse Show Patterns(TBA)
Judges’ Decisions are FINAL!
PAC & MVHSA & NSBA APPROVED SHOW
NO REFUNDS !!
ALL SCRATCHES CONSIDERED DONATIONS
Negative Coggins must be available for all horses.
Negative Coggins required for all out-of-state horses.
Ann Jones of Flowery Branch, Georgia has been a carded judge for many years. She has spent her entire life in the equine industry. Currently she holds cards with APHA, ApHC, AQHA(Halter Specialty), ABRA, ARHA, ASHA, IBHA, NSBA, PHBA, POAC, PtHA and WCHA. She also has an accomplished record of World and National Champions in 3 breeds. Tough Enough to Wear Pink is especially close to her heart as she is a 2 time Cancer survivor. This is her second time to be a member of the TETWP team.
Rhonda Replogle is a breast cancer survivor for 25 years. “I was stage 4 and given a 15% chance to live. With the Dear Lord’s hands I was blessed to be here today! ” A graduate from the University of Findlay, she’s owned her own training business for 35 years and has judged all the World Shows for AQHA, APHA, NSBA and IBHA. She also holds cards with NRCHA and ABRA. She still trains horses and shows. She is also the Western Coach for Delaware State University NCEA Division I Women’s Equestrian.
Michelle Tidwell resides in Madisonville, Texas where she trains All-Around horses and coached non-pro and youth riders. She has trained World Champions and many top 10 placings at the major shows. Michelle serves as 1st Vice President for the Texas Quarter Horse Association. She has also served on the Professional Horsemen Council at AQHA.
Karen Watters, Whitesboro, TX has been involved in the horse business her entire life, successfully competing in shows, racing and rodeo. Her judging career has given her the opportunity to not only judge great horses throughout the United States but also in Canada, Europe and Australia. Karen has successfully shown in nearly every AQHA approved class, with horses earning ROM’s, Superior’s, AQHA Championships and AQHA World Show top 5 placings and APHA World Championships. Specialization within the industry has lead to an emphasis in Hunter Under Saddle horses for 20 plus years. Karen currently shows in Ranch Riding Classes, which her father was instrumental in gaining AQHA approval of those classes. Karen has had the privilege of judging the AQHA World Show numerous times as well as the All-American Quarter Horse Congress, major futurities, circuits and stock shows. Karen is honored to judge the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Horse Show for a second time. It is a show near to her heart as a 30 year cancer survivor. She credits the show’s fund raising for being part ot the advancement of breast cancer treatment options.
- Payment must be made at the time stalls are reserved
- Single & Block Stalling Available for the show
- Stalls – $110 w/e by 9/13 or $130 w/e at the gate
- To reserve stalls/shavings – Call Chip Jackson at 740-572-7785 or
- Click on the link below to mail in your reservations
- NO TIE OUTS!!
- Early Arrival fee – $25 per stall/per day
- For Reservations or questions call Chip at 740-572-7785
- No arrivals before NOON on Wednesday.
- Shavings – $8.50/bale pre-ordered or $9 at the show
- Shavings must be purchased from Champions Center – NO OUTSIDE BEDDING
- Layover fee – Please Contact Champions Center (937)324-4353 to arrange
- Office fee per horse – $10 per horse
Golf Cart Rentals
- To Be Announced
- Camping $30/night Electric or Water & Electric First Come – First Served
- Vendor’s: Non-Food Vendors $200 w/e Contact Chip at 740.572.7785
- Indoor Vendor spots available
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites 204 Raydo Circle, Springfield, OH (937) 505-1670
## Ask for the special TETWPHS Rates ##